Wednesday, August 01, 2007

So It's August...

And...I ended up getting the job that I applied for awhile back. This is my third week going into that job and I am still in awe that I got it. Not because I am getting paid a shit load more or that it is going to make my resume look amazing...but because this is what I have been planning for the past two years. I have been a career gypsy since I started my employment history and when I left my previous job (the worst job EVER) I told myself that the next job I get will be different. I was going to get a job that allowed room for growth, and I was going to take any opportunity I could get. That is exactly what I have done. This is the second position I have gotten here and also the job I wanted the day I figured out this position even existed.

It is not the best position nor the job of my dreams, but it is the job I wanted and I am proud of myself right now. It wasn't easy and its not going to get any easier but it is an accomplishment. With this new position comes a lot of change. Its also a different schedule and different location. No longer am I close to the trendy shops that made it (too) easy to spend my money. I am in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do but my job. Its whatever...I need this. Its focus time.

Well...after I splurge for a bit. I need a little bit of Marc Jacob's in my life.

Speaking of which...I am going to switch up my style again. I cant look like this anymore. All of these fun clothes have to go...I feel like a damn eyesore.
More serious clothes...not too serious...but some serious elements. I always play with fashion and last year and made it look fun. But now its time for winter couture! Grrrrr

lol ok..enough. Im getting ahead of myself...I dont even have money for half of that shit...lol

I may have another photo shoot this weekend. Cross them fingers!

;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of you, Michael:) You working hard paid off huh? Good luck with everything you do in life.. Muahz love ya xoxoxo I'm gonna be waiting for the new photo shoot, i'm crossing my fingers:)