Sunday, November 25, 2007

Well, I like It.

You may not have bought these CD's (according to sales numbers), but I cannot stop playing them. Genuinely good writing, production and overall really good songs.

Each of these artist have writing credits on their album's, some have produced and or executive produced the entire product as well.

Forget what you heard, what you have seen or what you deem to be a person you think you know...

Good music is just that...good.

Give them a try.


I cannot stop moving to this CD. Non-stop dancing from start to finish. She co-wrote 2 songs and executive produced the entire project. Whether you want to admit it or not, these songs are amazing.


The best she has ever sounded. Surprisingly soulful, danceable and fun. When people tell me they thought this CD was bad, I always ask them if they listened to the right one. Really.


I actually did not like this CD when I first heard it. However, it has grown on me and I play it quite often at work when I need to focus and when I am in my room laying down.



This is R&B. Period. She sounds amazing and her songs were most likely too much for her Destiny's Child audience. This CD is very "grown."

There you have it. =P

No comments: