Friday, May 30, 2008

Possible Banner

Thanks for reading another installment of my sometimes overexposed life on blog.

I am still jobless. I applied at a few places but I have heard nothing back. There is something inside of me that doesn't want to be bothered with being employed. I think its called...laziness! ha! Seriously, I am enjoying this great weather and I have been out a lot. Since being laid off I have gained 4 pounds from going to the gym so much. I go to the gym almost everyday now and my body is changing pretty quick.

Anyhoo, I think I am ready for a banner. This designed was on the whim. I want a damn banner but after designing this mess..I am kind of not feeling myself all over it. Although it is my blog!!! lol

Any feedback or suggestions would be great.



Cheers!

No comments: