Sunday, October 26, 2008

What do I love?

I don't quite know. One thing is for sure, I don't love photography. I have great potential to be good at it but it doesn't move me the way I thought it would. I am going thru some sort of inner crisis but there really is no time to give into it. I don't really have a 'dream.' Not sure if that makes sense. I have had a few, but I somehow end up losing my interest. Hard to explain.

Where does this leave photography in my life? Not sure. It is still an option and I could possibly change my mind when I start living like a normal person again.

I am also a bit lonely here. I don't need a man. I just don't really have friends here. I do have one, but we don't like the same things, so I find myself not going to places that I want to go to. I also had a few people that could not wait until I moved here so that they could hang out etc. They hang out..but not with me. However, I didn't come here to hang with them, I came for myself and if you know me, you know I am good with rejection.  

I miss working so much that I am willing to take a pay cut! I can also use the economy as an excuse. I don't even fully feel like I live here yet. It feels like I am on a break from Boston and my former living space.

I am also deathly skinny. Ugh 

I miss Nina (I cried in my rice thinking about her..lol).

It will all turn around tho. 

Mikey is still optimistic .
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going through the reality shock. It happens when you make a major change in location. When Trinity left he was like depressed for his first 2 years. Nothing was going the way he expected and he was completely alone. You move away and at first it's all excitement and expectations but when the dust settles and things aren't exactly what you expected, it makes you wonder if you made the right decision? The loneliness can be a bit scary, but like him, you will make it. People like you and him are not meant to fail at anything. Just hang it there and ride it out.

--Phea