Thursday, October 22, 2009

Balance.

I spoke to a friend earlier this evening about a somewhat messy situation that caused a little bit of friction between us. Once her story and my story were put together, the whole story made more sense and we were able to move on from it with a better understanding of each other. Although I have had my fair share of good friends gone bad, I am always open to potentially good people. I mean, who has perfect friends?

Im writing this because I am grateful to be able to connect with this new friend. As I get older and start to put a lot pieces together, it gets harder to feel like I can make new friends. I wouldn't say that I am jaded, just able to see through the bullshit a lot faster. Hence a lot of that time I would normally spend getting to know somebody, gets a little shorter when I see that they are not up to par. Which is why I cherish the friends I have now. I am very independent and may seem to fall off at times, but I promise that I never leave my friends behind. My heart is much too big for that.

So yes, mistakes happen but if its worth it, there is always a way to balance it out.

I can go on about myself and my characteristics, but my actions describe me better. ;)


Totally unrelated, these are test pics for Madison Kelly bags.








No comments: