Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Old Header.


This is the first official header I designed for this blog (in 2008). I created it in my red room, in Boston. Hence it being called "The Red Room." I live in Brooklyn now and decided I would change the name of my blog and incorporate my commute to the city and back, on this new header. Behind me, is the Williamsburg Bridge, where the JMZ train travels on.

It was on that bridge, as I looked at Manhattan while the train was pulling into Essex/Delancey, that I realized that I was now living in NYC. It was what my friend Ryan, would call an "Oh shit moment." A year and a half later, I am still here, still trying to get my hustle on and still loving this incredible city. This view of the bridge is also where my love brought me during a very cold day in December.

Shout out to Harvey for taking the pics of me literally jumping around Bedford Ave.

1 comment:

Eli Riche said...

the new header is so f-n hot....i'm jealous lol