Thursday, July 28, 2005

Some Random Shit

I didnt get much sleep last night. I had an off-sex night. You know when you have sex and its just off for some reason. I have an "off" everything. Perfect example is when I go to a club and Im off beat all night. Now that shit kills me. I used to be a choreographer so I take pride in my natural ability to dance to anything. Anyhoo I was thinking last night of what to write about in this blog. PS Im still learning how to work this thing...is it me or is this site difficult? Maybe Im just not as bright as I have been lead to beleive. Pfffff. My cell phone last night was not letting me dial out and I was kinda pissed. I had to do business on the phone and I had to call somebody back. But for like 2 hours that shit didnt work. I have no land line so I was pretty much assed out. Who has a land line anymore? I havent gotten a land line number given to me in years I think. With cell phones and cable/dsl modems land lines are not as useful. Did I spell that right? Whatever. I cant spell for shit and my grammar is horrible at times. Back to phones. I need a land line dammit.

No comments: