Thursday, August 25, 2005

And Then There Were 2...

I knew this day was coming and I knew it would be like this. But it still hurts. Alot. I walked into the empty room and felt I should take it over because I just cannot imagine somebody else "living" in there. Even the paint has sentimental value. Every brush stroke, every flaw and imperfection from the floors to the cieling and even the windows were a labor of love and unity. Nobody will ever understand the motivation and dedication we had to the idea of having that room become what it was. But I will let it go because it will only hold me back. I cannot live in those walls....because they would eventually swallow me up with emptiness. I can hear my echo in there.....the echo was so loud to me. I sang. And I walked out. How I am gonna sleep tonight is beyond me. Im sure exhaustion will take over... There is only so much my heart can take. Im playing all of my "crying" songs so I can let it all go. Its not going to work. But it will work for tonight.

No comments: