Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Goodnight...

This is not a permanent parting. Its more or less a goodbye to a certain part of our lives. We shared alot of great things this year and I am happy that you are moving not only into a different place but a different direction in your life. I do have some mixed emotions about how you are leaving. Happy, dissapointed, sad, scared and excited. If I could just give you some advice: Please learn from your mistakes because they are not few...they are many.

Remember to not burn your bridges and to always be humble and appreciative to the things that people present to you. Be on time because time is money. As cheesy as this may sound...you control your destiny(to a certain extent of course). Things dont always have to end the way they have for you in these last few years. Practice being a little more subtle. Not too subtle because you wouldnt be you anymore. I want you to suceed. I really do.

I feel at times like we are really family and I am so happy to be apart of your life. As frustrating as that can be sometimes. But I know im not a walk in the park either! I am teary eyed right now but I will carry on because things will turn out for the best. I have been quasi emotional lately with all of the departures and upcoming changes. I just really want things to work out. So much I feel heavy with hope and sorrow. I mention sorrow because I know things can get pretty dark before they can get better. ::sigh::

I have to go to bed now. Im looking at what I just typed and its funny but sad. Sad because its messy...which is a perfect reflection of how I am right now.


With All My Love
Mikey.

No comments: