Wednesday, November 23, 2005

PG-20's

I do not sleep with kids.

First of all I am involved with somebody and I am not sleeping with any new people period regardless of age. However if I were single I would not sleep with kids. That is gross. If you want to sleep with kids fine..do it. That’s your prerogative and I can’t stop you..nor will I try. I have heard some rumors about myself for quite sometime now in regards to sleeping with young men. Boys basically..and its gotten to a point where stories are being made. Stories that even include my boyfriend and having him be this huge victim to my infidelity. He laughs at it…but I know it bothers him..and it sure bothers me.

Its one thing for people to get upset because you don’t entertain their advances, but its another thing to make up stories. Stories are disturbing. What kind of a person does that? Ok..call me a whore. Say that Im easy and I sleep around. Everybody has had that told about themselves one time or another. Whether it be true or not. But stories that give specific details of when and how things went down is fucking disturbing. Makes you want to fight really. Call me all types of names and judge me all you want..thats ok. Its called an opinion. Or ignorance..whatever. But do not make shit up about me…I do not appreciate that.

Character assassination anyone? Right. I am honestly concerned with my reputation. I usually don’t give a shit either because I don’t give a shit about anybody’s views. But I don’t do children…c’mon now. Why does the end of the year for me always have to be tight? Every year…it never fails.

No comments: