Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ok.

I spent the entire weekend alone and it felt good. I went out once with a friend because he was here from out of town. We went to a club/bar/restaurant(it has it all!) and got drunk. I met a cute (i think..i was drunk) guy there and we exchanged numbers. I assume nothing will come of that cuz it never does. Im proud of myself and this progress of mine. Sure I was bored, but who wouldn't be bored if they have spent every weekend this month in NYC? Its such a huge contrast.

I wasn't lonely at all and as a matter of fact I am really not in the position to feel that way. I am trying to remain celibate till the end of this year...so the less interaction the better. Im going to try and stay away from all of those cruisy sites that I have been going to and try to just focus on money, my body and moving. As always I will never deny my heart so if I for some odd reason I am blessed with the presence of a worthy person...I will do my thing. Till then I am going to focus on what lyes ahead.

Thanks to everybody for being so supportive in this shitty time of mine. If you read my last blog Im sure you will understand. But whatever...what can I do but just move on.

Its time for a new tattoo.



Mikey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and the tattoo convention is this weekend sir. What luck.

Anonymous said...

You are going about things in the right way, I am glad you are choosing to focus on you. Someone will come along that is is real and truthful, just sometimes it takes longer than we would like.