Monday, February 19, 2007

Birthday Party Pics

Feb 15th was my birthday but Feb 17th was the celebration for it. My dear friend Stephanie (aka my other big sister) came up with the idea to have a party. It worked and I along with everybody else had a great time. Here are some pics:




















Thank you to everybody who showed up (not everybody is pictured). There was a little over 40 people throughout the night and it was drama free with plenty to drink. There was nothing but smiles, laughter and memorable moments. Thanks to it being my party (making it not kosher to be the usual drunk I am) there were less scandals. Ha!


Love ya!

Mikey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good times mikey...my friend and i had a blast. i mean c'mon we were the last ones to leave. LOL. be sure to thank ur friend on my behalf for having us over! -miggy