Sunday, March 04, 2007

Still Going.


Things are at a small breaking point. Now that my birthday has passed I am making the right moves to get my finances in check. I am in debt but not by much. However, I need as much as I can get if I want to move this year. Its coming together slowly but surely...baby steps!
It has come to my attention that some of the people that I enjoy surrounding myself with may or may not be saying some not so nice things about me. Don't you hate that? The one person who brought it up decided to conveniently make himself totally unavailable. Therefore I have no details on who said what and exactly why. I could go to the parties that are involved but that might make me look a little tacky and desperate..so I will keep my mouth shut and refrain from interacting with these people. Not sure if that is the best thing to do but that is how I react to negativity. I walk away and press on.

Honestly..it is confusing to me..but I have no control over these things. I am myself and that's all I have to offer. If people have words to say behind my back I see that as them having a problem. If you have a problem...be a man and say what's on ur mind. If that's not how u deal with things..thats fine. I am not offended...but I don't want to be around that kind of a person(people).
I have a lot to say on this subject but really...who cares? And why make myself sound like a victim?

I'm just fine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You right don't waste your breath on small minded individuals... I am like you I don't make a big scene I just exit smartly out of your life. No time for drama. If some want to be stuck on stupid they can do it without me.

folkyboy said...

that's so fucked up if someone is gonna backstab you by saying shit behind your back or something! sometimes i just hate some damn gay people...

Anonymous said...

Darling the choices they make to congregate and dicipher information on your behalf only adds to your fame. This is the responsibility of being you so really pay the pish, posh. In the end you think about it and say....What would Paris do? Really, and although it may sting alittle cuz these people call them selves "friends" take the lesson and let it go and don't ever hold on for it will only leave you unavailable to grab on to something new. It works darrrling! U know i know. V