Sunday, April 27, 2008

You Need This...!

These are some CD's that I have on heavy rotation:


Although I was a little dissapointed that it wasnt a total dance album, it still is a good piece of work. I have an undying love for Janet because she is the reason why I dance. Her "Rock With U" video inspired me to start clubbing again because I love to be out and dancing in a crowd of people. "2Nite" NEEDS to be a single.

An aspiring producer made a really good extended mix of Rock With U. You can youtube it, just type in "Rock With U" and "Justiss." I got him to email me the mp3 for it and I play it on my iPod. I even designed an album cover for it. lol



So far, Danity Kane has the most solid pop album for 2008. Every last song, even the damn interludes, are bad as hell!!! I have so much respect for these girls now. They have writing credits in most of the songs on the album and even did the vocal arrangements to "Lights Out." Give them a chance, you will not stop playing it..its like healthy crack. lol
Mariah Carey and Madonna's albums are overated. They aren't bad, but they have done better. I have had Madonna's for well over a week now and I must say that I am dissapointed at how bored she sounds. Mariah Carey took a few steps back (lyrically and vocally), but she has the stronger album of the 2. "For The Record" is the gem of E=MC2.
I cannot wait for Usher's new joint!
Ok, thats enough..lol.

No comments: