Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ready for Contact?

I think I am getting to the point where I am not only wanting to live a normal/employed life, so much, that I am starting to want to date...but like real dating. Not the "dinner and a fuck type" of stuff I have been doing. Don't get me wrong..I like "dinner and a fuck" nights, but I am only doing that because I am not in the position to date anybody. I try not to date when my life isn't together. Its only fair. Who wants to date a mess? 

I see people do it all the time and its so tragic. I would much rather die alone before I allow myself to date an uphill battle. The only time you should struggle with somebody you are with is when you not only love them, but when there is time invested in this person/relationship. New people just don't have the room to be difficult. At least not for me. If you are difficult from jump, I do not want to see what you will be like later. Fuck good qualities...do right by me! lol for real. Sorry, I had to get hood to get my point across.

I need to start sleeping normally again. Let us all cross our fingers for this coming week. There could be some serious changes for me. ;)

1 comment:

Hunter Huntington said...

You And I are in the same position and I 100% agree with your post !!