Monday, April 06, 2009

Veiled Siren Speaks.


This is a post to highlight my Texas Ace Boon Koon! We met on myspace a few years ago after I could not stop reading her blogs. The woman is not only very smart, but naturally funny. Her blog is very similar to mine. There is no gimmick here..its all her and all real. It doesn't come off as being attention seeking. It feels more like a person keeping you updated with the random things only a good friend would provide you with. Although its been a few years, we haven't met face to face yet. I thought I had the opportunity once, but a ticket that was offered to me turned out to be non transferable. Boo to that. In due time, Tiff!

Anyhoo, check it out and enjoy: Diary of a Moonchild

This is one of my fav entries: Old Time Sake

Her link has also been added to my Favorite Links.

No comments: