Monday, June 01, 2009

Tameka Raymond Update


As some of you may have read, I had a Twitter battle with Tameka Raymond. I said some pretty harsh things (as I am naturally a smart mouthed individual) and Tameka has seen it all. I know this because she reached out to me. She was extremely nice and wanted to know if we have met and why would I say such shady things about her. I really respect a person that can approach me about some of the things I have to say about them. I am not a coward about the things that I say and am fully ok with admitting to being wrong or rude. Its all good. I take complete ownership of the words, actions and energies that I put out.

With all of that being said, during our very polite conversation, I apologized to Mrs Raymond because I never said any of those things to directly offend her. In the grand scheme of things, I am nothing in that woman's life. She is blessed to have the kind of life that she has, and although I am still a bit thrown off as to why my comments would have any affect on her, she is still human and I don't get any joy from personally offending somebody that I do not know. I am not the Perez Hilton type that builds a career out of tearing people down. There is no money involved here and nothing to gain from allowing my words to negatively impact somebody else's life.

I am still going to leave my previous post up because this blog is my diary. I personally go over the things that I type to see where I have come from and where I am now. I will however, add a link to this entry so if anybody stumbles upon it, they will know where Tameka and I stand. We're now Twitter friends and I have a newfound respect for her. 

Thank you Mrs Raymond, for clearing some things up and for being a lady.

Feel free to follow us on Twitter:



1 comment:

Alan said...

So this is the blog post you're referring to. You're right. I didn't read this before I twittered, tweeted, whatever. LOL