Saturday, June 13, 2009

For Who I Am.

Sometimes saying the "wrong" things isn't such a bad thing. Therefore I don't mask who I am because I like myself too much. I have been meeting a lot of different people in NYC and I have finally come up on the "I dont do gay things" gay guys. I can respect that. Its a preference and I have my own so I am not going to dismiss people over it. However, that is just me and a lot people can be close minded. And you know what? Im ok with that too. Because the core of who you are shouldn't be the places you like to party. So if you are willing to ignore who I really am because I like to dance next to Drag Monsters, Trannies and Bears...its all good. No love loss, I promise. I may be too free spirited for you to handle.

However, if you asked me to describe myself, I wouldn't include my favorite club night in that description. I would tell you that I am obsessed with music, love to dance and that I talk too much. Anybody that knows me well, will tell you that is a very accurate description of me. I mean, there are other things to add as well, but again, a club would not make it into that description.

All the other qualities are there for you to find out. I am somewhat hesitant to say things like "im a good friend, trust worthy and dependable.." because those are common lies. I would rather just show and prove. I have nothing to hide. I mean, look at this blog! lol

I am writing this because I feel like I have been unfairly judged in the last few weeks. I don't have a problem with being judged, but if you are going to do it..do it right! damn. lol

FYI do not let my soft demeanor lead you to believe "other" things about me. ;)



1 comment:

Billz said...

People kill me with that whole "don't do anything remotely gay" thing. You fuck guys so any way you look at it, you're pretty gay. Men are so micro-picky these days with what they're NOT into (fats, fems, race, height, dick size)that it's no wonder that they're still single or will only meet someone for a hook up....because they will finally find someone who meets all of the physical characteristics, but the personality will be the equilivant of a door knob. I agree with you Mikey, take me as I am.