Monday, November 29, 2010

To Finish..






The challenges that come with being in a relationship have forced me to look at how I act towards challenges in general.  Especially when it comes to other people.  My default is usually to drop things/people when they get too complicated.  Im kind of over that process...its just hard to change something that is so automatic.

Sometimes trying to change something can be futile if you dont know where it comes from.  Im not going to break down all my issues on this blog because it would take too long.  However, Im trying to change it.  Little by little, I am changing everyday.  In my past relationships, I have been the "tit-for-tat lover." All that does is make the situation worse, and really, nobody wins with that attitude.  Again, very hard for me to stop being that way, but its a process that I am walking myself through.  

Knowing that you deserve love and good things isn't enough,  you have to work at it if you want a strong finish.  

...and Im working it.

1 comment:

Eli Riche said...

i know thats right...You always have to work for greatness (including a great love). You got this Mikey!