Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Fetish for Fashion


On Feb 12, Folsom Street East presented its First Anual Fetish Fashion Show and Charity Auction, benefitting The Center: the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center.  Billboard Dance Number 1 artist, Sylvia Tosun, performed and hosted at the event.  Many of you may not know, but Sylvia was one of my bosses when I worked for a hotel in Manhattan.  She invited me as a VIP guest and I of course brought my camera to catch al of the action!

I hope you enjoy viewing the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them! ;)





Lots more after the jump...


















1 comment:

Kirana Shop said...

wow!!!!!!!!

hye prenz..
Sterling Silver Oval Blue Topaz Ring
offer Price:US$37.97 per unit
Free Shipping

http://kiranabusanaonline.blogspot.com/