Monday, May 29, 2006

Alive In NYC

I haven't slept much and I am sure I have lost some weight but dammit, I am having a great time. I have been doing it all and some of it on my own. I have many pictures that I wil post up on Wednesday. Expect to see dancing queens, pics at the notorious pier, me drinking, train pics and hopefully some beach pics. Also I have decided to hopefully cut my hair before I leave. It is time. After going to so many clubs and bars (4 in the last 2 days) I can really see how men preffer men with short hair. Anyhoo, I have A LOT to say and I will save it for when I get home andhave digested my trip.

I would like to thank you NY folk who always "can't wait" till I get there, who stood me up. Maybe you'll understand why I will not call on you the next time I go to NY. Nonetheless I am doing my thing and having a good time.

When I post expect to see those pics I mentioned plus my thoughts on where I feel I belong in the club circuit. lol TTYL


Mikey

No comments: