Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Random Poem (unfinished)

I understand why you run from me
What I gave wasn’t enough
Although I tried to make it better
I ended up getting in the way
I dream about you and all of your
Angelic qualities everyday
Its out of my hands now
You are gone and I no longer cry
Because there is no use
But didn’t I try?

Time heals wounds
But it doesn’t take away the memories
We will move on but a part of us
Still remains within you and I
Just like a movie

I love you and I try not to question
What you brought into my life
It is obvious that
You touched my soul
Because I still want you to be
My “wife”

Explanation

This is off the top of my head shit while I was at work. I still get these random...umm..i dont know..moments? Yeah..moments of emotions. But i write them out of my system and its back to me. For those of you who actually keep up with me..scary...please know that its not all like that! lol This is my guilt..but not the whole truth of the matter. Im a good man..i promise.

No comments: