Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sexness Ramble

I haven't had sex in months. The last person I had sex with is my ex and I have been too picky to fuck with anybody else. Our sex was off the chains (not ALL the time..but u know..) and Im not desperate enough to settle for less. Lately tho the ex and I have had some physical run ins that have been pretty nice. One in particular (thursday) was...umm....well u know what..lets just say there was 2 "endings" involved. I feel tacky right now but whatever. This is what happens when a man is deprived of sex for 3 months.

What sux about messing with the ex is that he is into somebody else at the moment (tho he says its not serious) and well..thats not a good feeling. I don't want to be a part of any cheating equation but I guess its too late if thats the case.

On a random note....Im still single and Im so ready to date. lol

No comments: