Monday, July 31, 2006

Next

I miss being a boyfriend and I want to be one again. I can say that I am over with the idea of seeing my ex and rekindling "moments." When I say that I don't mean that I don't want to try it again in the future. It means that I am not playing myself anymore by entertaining his sexual advances nor am I going to throw myself at him like I have so many many many times. I honestly miss being there for somebody and I am ready to try and be a good man again.

Not looking for a huge production of a relationship and you know what...Im not even looking for a relationship. Its too soon..I think. I just want to meet somebody and feel nice. You know that tingly feeling you get when you first meet somebody? I want that...I want to give that to somebody. I want to cook for somebody and take them out to a different restaurant once a week. I want to slow dance in my room and have it lead to kissing and end up in my bed.

Somebody out there is very familiar with that last line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its seems it is the season for intelligent, attractive and creative men 2 b single..

Anonymous said...

By Ramon,

COSMIC BEAUTIFUL

it feels like a never ending story

Of hurt, sorrow, pain, torchered souls

I embrace everything that was once him

Something that came so natural is so hard to find

This love was one of a kind

No 1 compared

No 1 mattered

It revolved around US!

It was me...

It was you...

It was US...

COSMIC BEAUTIFUL

I cant come to words to express the ways this man made me feel

EMPOWERED!

MOTIVATED!

LOVED!!!!!!!

I can't believe that you chose me and I chose you and 2's company and a heart that said it to be COSMIC BEAUTIFUL