Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Another Entry For You.

Silence is a very loud attack. You may think that constantly refraining from sharing your feelings is ok because "nothing" is being said. But the real truth comes from your actions and maybe..just maybe..if you could stop calling other people selfish you will see that your acts of "silence" are just that: Selfish. Your feelings in regard to a topic that clearly hurts somebody else is not something you keep to yourself without blindsiding and eventually hurting the next person.

go and run away from me and anything I say that takes you out of your fraudulent comfort zone. you think that by stringing me along that you are in some kind of safe zone because you have never known a person with such pure emotion and love for you. well love isn't enough. remember that saying?

you dont love me.

therefore my love runs very shallow for you.

you will feel it when you are thirsty.

this is your novel.

No comments: