Thursday, April 05, 2007

Experimenting

Im about to cut my hair because it is too long to keep down. It keeps waving up and I hate that shit. So before it actually turns into curls I decided its time for a haircut. So before that haircut I straightened it to see what it would look like. The pics do not capture the straightness of it. Everybody kept telling me my hair looks "asian." Yes it is that straight...but the pics are poor quality and makes it look a little poofy. Anyhoo..just wanted to share.

Its amazing how pictures make my eyebrows look smaller then they really are. Im sure ir doesnt help that I can lift them high..lol.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're hair is pretty long Mikey! My hair is growing out like wild grass right now! I love it but hate it at the same time. Oh well, I guess that's what transitioning is all about :-)