Tuesday, April 10, 2007

To Date

I have been wanting to write this blog but I have been so tired and distracted. I went on a "non" date (sort of a date..but not as formal) this Sunday and it was ok. Very attractive guy, nice body, great fashion sense...super sweet and affectionate. We would cross the street and he would gently place his hand on my back and.... I was taken back a little. Who is this man treating me with respect? lol And like a lady as well! It wasn't bad..but it is something I prefer to do to somebody else.

I would like to say this man is like sex walking. Yes...if sex could walk..it would be him. Good lord...I want to put a hurting on this man. But...we play the same position if you know what I mean. He said he is willing to try something new..but I kinda dont believe him. He calls me when he says he is going to and if he doesn't he apologizes. Nice! I feel really weird because I am out of my comfort zone. I haven't dated in so long I am not sure what to do.

I am extremely affectionate and I love to have my hands all over who I am with..but is that too much right now? Of course it is! But...I have to get use to going at a different speed. The last time I entertained anybody in that kind of an intimate manner was my ex. That was close to 3 years in the making...so it cannot be the same. Bleh.

I dont want a relationship because I wasn't to move but Im just going to let it flow.

No comments: