Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just a Little Bit

A lot of things have come to a point and my anxiety is a little high. I am on the verge of many things in my life right now. On the verge of a better paying position at my job, on the verge of verifying one of my passions as being a great career move and Im still saving to move. Quite a few big things going on at once. I have many obstacles as well, so I am really treading lightly so that I do not sabotage all of the opportunities that seem to be right around the corner.

My first planned photoshoot is this coming weekend and I am totally excited about it. I cannot stress enough the fact that I am a product of pop culture and damn proud of it too. I plan on using aesthetically pleasing people as subjects, however, Im not going for the hard plastic magazine look. I will have pics like that, because I want to be versatile as an artist, but I want to be known for taking pictures that are more then just pretty people looking...pretty. Im still new, so it will take some time before I can find my true direction in photography. I might change my mind and take pics of birds for all I know ;)

I of course will post those pics up here as soon as possible. Oh..and I will start a MySpace photo page as well.

I have reminded myself that I am a result of me searching for not only the person that I am now, but for the person that I want to be in the future. People can change...but they have to want it bad enough. I am the example.

Everybody cross your fingers, Mikey needs to move on. =)

No comments: