Monday, January 14, 2008

Storm

This year has begun with a lot of resentment and bitterness. I cannot pin point it, but I seem to not be able to control my attitude. I need space...a lot of it.

I somewhat regret setting up a party for my BDay because I am unsure if I have any real friends at this point. A room full of random "friends." I have no idea who I can trust and who is just using me. I know..its not that deep..but something in me feels like it is.

I feel very trapped and disconnected. One minute Im fine and the next Im just angry as hell at the smallest thing and I really just want to go off and break shit and cuss people out. I have never felt such intense feelings. Im trying to understand where it is coming from because this isnt healthy for me.

It keeps me up at night and I wake up with headaches.

I don't want to go to work but I don't want to stay home either.

I feel like I don't even know myself...

..but I will be fine.

I promise.

2 comments:

Marquis said...

I think we all go through this at some point in time. You figure it out in time. Sometimes we are harder on ourselves when we should not be.

Anonymous said...

the life journey of an aquarius is never easy ... but remember you have true friends surrounding you to call on when you need them, though you may not see or talk to them as often as we should ... we are here for ya pa. be strong and stay focused things will work out.