Saturday, September 06, 2008

Photo binge

The pretty boy (Anthony) and the home boy (Angel) are my friends. I set up shoots with them and they came out pretty good. The shot with Anthony and the gold sneaker, crouched to the floor, is my best shot...like ever. The Guido guy was a model I took pics of for class. I Believe his name is Steve. He looks like the kind of guy who would have some hot skinny Italian bitch with him in front of a club. He had all kinds of beefcakeness going on. I would not be surprised if he has a tribal tattoo somewhere. Either way, I'd do him. lol I kid, I kid..well..kind of. lol

There was another model, skinny, blond and really fucking tall. But..she kept making "model" faces and she was red like a lobster. So I excluded her pics because she looked terrible. Yuck.


















^^^Fantastic!!!!!

1 comment:

Freddy Yu said...

oh my... that anthony is beautiful.