Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Bus ride to CHANGE.

On Sunday, November 2nd, I took a bus from NYC to Boston to take part in one of the most important moments in my adult life. Although I live in Brooklyn, I am registered to vote in Boston. So, I knew that to have my voice, my views and my vote be heard, I would have to travel hundreds of miles to fill out a ballot. And I did just that.

On Tuesday, November 4th, I voted for change. I voted for my country. I voted for you and for me. I voted for Obama.

I am happy that not only my voice, but OUR voices have been heard. Our prayers have been answered and we now have a chance at building this great country back up. Are you ready America? Because I am. Remember, that Obama is human like you and I...and he cannot do this alone. We have to all live the change and be the change we need in this country.

This is a great day.

Thank you America, you always find a way to make me proud.

Mikey


No comments: