Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fuck Guitar Center!!!

As I was walking towards the Taco Bell by Union Square at 2:40ish AM, I walked by some guy with a bike, leaning against a storefront while peeing. I glanced at him and made brief eye contact and he screamed out, "Fuck Guitar Center!!!" I started to laugh and so did he and I threw up a peace sign and kept walking. It was worthy enough for me to name this post after that moment. However, I have nothing against Guitar's or the center in which they come from.

So I have had 2 phone interviews in the last 2 days and Im hoping to keep it going.  I have met some more people and I am hoping to add to my non existent circle of friends. PS, why do people who do drugs always assume (and they assume right) that I do not do drugs and exclude me from drug fueled activities? So odd that at this age, people still keep their drug binges away from me. No complaints! I was told by a few friends that there is an innocence about me that prevents some people from exposing their drug usage to me. I am drug free and have never done a hardcore drug before, but i don't judge and thankfully, I am not so innocent in other areas! lol

Today, I went to GNC and got some supplements for my gym workouts. I am REALLY insecure right about now. Its the same kind of insecurity I had when I finished high school and I realized I was pretty much an adult that weighed around 110 pounds. Not sexy. At all. I am not 110 pounds!! Thank you jeezus, but I feel like I am and I don't like it. I have done a lot of research and I found out that I am classified as a "hard gainer." Basically, it means that my body is different then your average body. I can't go to the gym and expect the same outcome as a normal person and I can't eat like a normal person and expect to maintain the same weight or gain anything.

My metabolism is insane and I have to work twice as hard to gain and keep the weight. I know, you probably think that would be fantastic if you had the same 'problem' that I have. You might think that way because you are fat. lol jk Seriously tho, if I don't over eat, I will look like Nicole Ritchie looked when she was too skinny. That is scary to me. It also makes me feel like less then a man to be so fucking small. Thats really the best way to describe it, feeling like less then a man. 

Anyhoo, I am going to Boston on Monday so that I can get up early on Tuesday and cast cast my vote for Obama. Exciting stuff! 

Oh yeah, Halloween was cute. I may have some pics up if I don't look too skinny. Yes, that is why there haven't been any pics of me lately.  

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Your too funny! Don't feel bad Homie i have the same exact problem :( unfortunately for me being a women all guys want now a days is a fat ass and curves.... So much for that no ass here but i was blessed with boobs!! :) thank God for that cause i would be in serious trouble lol! I have a kid now and before i got prego i weighed 98 lb's i know pathetic... when i went to have my son i weighed 150 lb and loved every freaking pound of it. I tryed soooooooooo hard to keep the weight after but it barely worked. Luckily i could say i weigh just as much as you do 110 lb now woohoo! but i'm still struggling in the booty depatment hahah keep me posted if you discover any miricles that work for people our kind!!!! good luck... p.s. i feel better now knowing i'm not alone :)