Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fuck Up

Thats kind of what I am feeling like right now. I have been asked to do a few photo shoots and I have kind of ignored them all. Not intentionally...but Im scared. Such dumb shit. On a random note, I may have some photo's appear in Nylon Magazine. Nothing huge, they are doing a piece on my friend's salon and he asked me to take the pictures that will be included with the article. Fun stuff!

I don't feel like explaining myself anymore. Im just gonna have to get the ball rolling. My office reality has turned into a pipe dream, so I might as well get my artistic hustle on.

Here is a pic of me getting my model on for my friend, Paul's camera. It was at 14th st. It was proly like 4am. 



lol

1 comment:

Santiago said...

Yassss Give them early-morning/late night 14th Street Couture!