Friday, December 19, 2008

Still Nasty.












 




My friend wanted to do a shoot with my leash and I obliged. He was inspired by a pic that I took of myself awhile back. Its the picture of me in the doorway with a blindfold and chain (you can see it on the side of the blog along with some other of my fav self shots). After taking his pictures, I thought it would be scandalous to jump in the photo with him. In my mind, I thought it would look hotter, but it worked either way. 

Despite the sweat and closeness, we are JUST friends. No funny business. lol Serious.

And there you have it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work.

Santiago said...

On Monday, November 24, 2008
You posted this:

Experience?

I had a conversation with a friend earlier today about sexual experience and I have come to the conclusion that I am rather inexperienced. lol Wow. How horrible is that? Well..inexperienced for a gay man! Trust me, gay men are nasty freaks! We will do it all.

So, again...I am not innocent! But compared to many many people around me...I actually am.

I feel kind of left out.

--------------------

I think these pictures seem to say that you are working diligently to relinquish that'inexpereince'(lol)