Monday, January 19, 2009

My Heart to Yours.

I have a friend going thru a similar situation that I went thru with my last ex and I realize that seeing people hurt like that, is a weakness of mine. I hate to see people go thru that kind of pain. It is so consuming and it makes me want to give them a hug and listen. lol What worked for me, was doing everything I needed to do, 10x better and writing in this blog. I did go out more and started drinking, but whatever..i was 27! It was time! lol

So yes, to anybody out there going thru a shitty fucking breakup, the kind that turns your world upside down and strips you of your self worth/confidence, just remember that all of this mess should make you stronger, smarter and a better man/woman for you and the next person you are with. Everything that hurts you needs to be turned around and used as a strength because you cannot allow yourself to give up or fall victim to the same situation again. Rebounds are cool, but like drinking and partying, it is only a distraction and you need to fully get over the breakup with a clear and sound mind. It takes awhile and it is not easy, but again, serial dating and distracting yourself with booze and partying will only prolong the pain. I speak from personal experience.

This blog is my proof that a broken heart can make you a better person if you put yourself first and take care of your business. You know, I have grown a lot as a person and this blog may not have everything, but it does show some of my failures, triumphs and a good portion of my overall growth. I am very proud of myself at this moment in my life and I attribute a lot of it to the failure of my relationship and the drive it gave me to survive. So yes, to many of us heartbreak is one of the hardest things to survive, but it teaches you how to succeed by surviving.

So, my love, go thru the hurting now, because you will be so much better off in the future.

I believe in you.

;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg this is mee!.. thanks <3

Anonymous said...

When the heart and soul are challenged, if you face it head on
and deal with it. You really find
that you come out a lot stronger.
best to your friend.

Anonymous said...

You know, break-ups are hard. you get used to being a certain person and feeling a certain way. but friendship is a blessing because as you go throu all of your changes the fact that you have even one friend who will listen to you obsess about the same thing over and over and grow with you as you change and then change back and try to remember who you were before; is what true love really is. Dudes are retarded that's no question and people have more issues than you can shake a metro card at, but the pain is real. it's an eye-opener. But you should still be able to close your eyes again and dream about love.

D