Sunday, January 18, 2009

Because I needed a good douche for the New Year.

Let's see, how do I make this as short as possible? A former acquaintance sent me a friends request on facebook. We were "freinds" on myspace until he deleted me. He lives in NYC and sent me a msg on myspace asking me how my move was. When I read the msg, I had a guest over from Boston and was too busy to reply. However, I did show my guest his page and we were complimenting his pictures (oh, the irony that follows). They were really nice and he's handsome. So, when my guest left, I wrote him a very detailed reply, only to realize that I couldn't send him a msg. When I hit the send button I got an immediate reply telling me that only people on his friends list could send him messages. Sure enough, I was no longer on it.

I decided to send him a message on AIM, but he didn't reply. So, I just let it go. He was never a friend, just somebody I chatted with online and a few times over the phone. Its all good, no harm done. This happened in October. So...when I got his req on facebook, I sent him a msg about it. This is our convo:


Me
January 15 at 11:08am
..didnt u delete me from your myspace friends list?


Douche
Add as Friend
January 15 at 11:16am
Report Message
this automatically sent to folk in my address book. you were still there.


Me
January 15 at 11:20am
ah ok. I guess now is a good time to clean it up.


Douche
Add as Friend
January 15 at 11:32am
Report Message
true

Ok, although this is not and never was an important person, it still blew me away. How can a grown ass man, well into his 30's, be such a fucking cunt? lol Seriously dude, what is your problem and why do you think people have to drop everything they are doing so they can reply to a message on myspace? If it were that much of a concern to you, you should have called or sent me a text. AND because he probably had some kind of small remorse or regret for deleting me so fast, he sent me a msg on some "other site" and asked me how my move was...again. I told him it went well and the convo stopped after that. So yeah, that request was not an accident. One look at his page and you can see he is not new to facebook.

You ever go to somebody's page and it has all of these words of wisdom type shit and these cliche fucking proverbs? He is one of those people. So, you think you are about to chat with a well rounded individual but instead you are talking to self centered super toddler with a chip on his shoulder.

So yeah, fuck you and your nasty self entitled attitude. You just did me a huge favor.

;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LMFAO!!!!!!! U crack me up!