Thursday, February 19, 2009

30 Y.O.

I turned 30 on feb 15th and I thru a party at HK Lounge that went very well.

Here are just a few pics:





I had way more people show up then I thought and it was a good time had by all.

People keep asking me what it feels like to be 30 and I do not have an answer yet. What I will say is that I am going to start cleaning house again. Not sure what that means yet, but I feel like I have a lot of debris left on my shoulders.

I'll figure it out.

In the meantime, big ups to everybody around me who has been genuine. The older I get, the more I see how hard it is to keep friends. I am very blessed to have some of these people around me and hopefully they feel the same way about me.

NOTE TO SELF: Let go of the people who have no interest in you anymore. The past may have been great or influential, but there is no need to drink from milk that has soured.

Cheers.

No comments: