Monday, February 23, 2009

Dear John Doe

Hey, how are you?

First and foremost, I would like you to know that you got over me because I got over you first. You may or may not have noticed that part, but of course, every effect has its cause.

In the (recent) past, you have been a person that I have spoken very highly of and I even depended on your insight on personal matters. It sucks that things have changed, I really expected you to be a lifetime friend. But you and I are far too different and I sense something desperate and fake about your actions.  You are also blatantly selfish and it has worn very thin. You have become somebody to put up with and not somebody to enjoy. 

How did this happen?

I think maybe you either changed or became extra comfortable with me. Don't worry, I value friendships that are old, new and done. Your secrets are safe with me and I won't bad mouth or try to black list. I believe in karma and you will get everything that you deserve, good and bad. So will I. We all get what we put out there.

Don't fool yourself tho, if you give selfishly, you may not receive what you believe you have put out.

Sweetheart, clothes do not make the man. Stop judging so hard when you aren't even a real person yet. I would hope that moving to this city would spare me the unflattering social change you have gone thru, but I was already a real person before I moved here...so I don't have to worry about that. Don't forget to stay humble. Nice people are kool too.

PS, I didn't need you in Boston, and I don't need you here. 

Just to clarify this Post, this letter is not for any ONE person, but for several. lol

These are people who aren't important enough for me to actually say this to. I don't want to salvage anything that I do not want. 

Oh, and fuck you too.

;)

1 comment:

Hunter Huntington said...

Welcome to New York I see you've Adapted Gracefully.

Wicked Kool

P.s Its Sebastian By the way