Saturday, September 03, 2005

G G G G G G Star!!

So I finally went into the new G Star store on Newbury St and it didnt have that much of a selection. But some of the shit in there was hot. The sales boy in there was cute and I can sense he was flirting with me (possibly to make a sale!) and he helped me with these hot black camo pants. They were fitted and looked very nice around my bootage. I think he noticed this because he told me the girl version was more fitted "around here" and he pointed to my inner thigh and motioned to the back of me. So basically it would be tight on my dick and ass.

I looked down at my brand new socks and saw some black shit on them. I knew it wasnt from my sneakers because they were new. I hadnt gotten the chance to walk around the house with dirty socks or lack there of.. to tarnish the insides of them. I was a little embarrased but more baffled then anything. As I was talking to the sales boy I looked down at the pants to see what they would look like with my hands in the pockets. It was nice...but when I took my hands out of my pocket they were BLACK!!!!!!

I pointed this out to the sales boy and he said its "normal" and that you have to wash them first before you wear them. Excuse me? I knew right then and there I wasnt investing in those pants. But he still convinced me to try on a womans pair. Ha ha. It really was tighter around my dick and ass. There were these adjuster things on the pants that made the waste tighter (itr was already a size 30!) and he actually touched me and adjusted them. That was brave.

AnyhooI took them shits off and looked at the price in the fitting room: $170. Insert laughter. If Im gonna shell out Diesel Jean type of money I better be able to put them on w/o getting my f-ing socks dirty. Who dos that shit?

I told the sales guy that I wouldnt get them cuz I have been gaining weight (Im coming back!) and in another month I might not be able to wear them (truthfully). We then started discussing wieght and eating habbits. He started telling me how to eat. He wants to be a nutritionist. At least thats what he is going to school for. So yeah...we had this small convo about food and eating habbits and then it became clear I wasnt buying shit. So it got awkward cuz I felt like I was loitering. But he started it.

So I left.


Bye.

PS I want these jeans care to donate a size 31?

No comments: