Friday, September 09, 2005

So Much To Say (Revised)

Wow. So much has happened in the last month. Yet I know there is much more to come. I dont feel as drained anymore. I feel so much lighter and I have some space/time to think. Things are still far from perfect but this is a start. I still have a few layers to shed.

I am anticipating the end of this year. ::sigh::

So much going on...yet I feel like I am running in place.

I recently ordered some new Pumas and had them delivered to my job. They came with an unexpected gift. A small red key chain that had the Puma logo on one side and an alien on the opposite side. The alien side had a quote on it: Make New Friends.

Very powerful starement. However I am not in the mood for new friends but I do see how that will soon come into play. It gets a little boring at times and I dont want to go back to "old" faces for friendship. Makes me feel desperate. I dont like when old friends show up and want to all of a sudden be my new best friend. Its like...why couldnt you be my friend like this in the first place? Tacky.

No comments: