Sunday, December 18, 2005

Black Girls

I hate black girls. They are truly the worse. Let me clarify something though....I don't hate black people or black females...I hate black GIRLS. Let me specify a little more...I dont hate black WOMEN..I hate black GIRLS. Them black girls are so judgemental. They always got something to say and they always think because you are pretty and gay that you are somehow no longer a man. I have always tried to disregard this because I grew up with black people and I have really good black friends so I didnt want to seem racist (but who isnt to some extent?). But I cant battle the fact that me and most of my friends have always had troubles with these ghetto black hoes on the streets.

Yesterday I was on the train and these two black girls with bad pony tails was acting so shady and loud. The train got really crowded because everybody gets on this particular line since it goes to the mall. Right before the train enters the station the girls get up and start giving rude "excuse me's!" to everybody in their way. Guess where I was standing..the door. Yes people...they were headed my way. I don't give a fuck if you're a girl or not...you better not push me. So these hoes stop right behind me and to my suprise nothing happened. They didnt throw shade or suck their teeth. But I still hated them. lol

LOL

No comments: