Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Say What?

Ok so I work in the customer service dept for a student loan company and I talk to so many different people from around the world..litterally.
This job never fails to let me know just how not-smart people can be. Getting a loan thru us is really a simple process. Follow the directions. Its as simple as that. However these people have to call over everything and some of the things they say to me cause me to really wonder how they made it this far in life where they are really going to college. I can't even form sentences about it anymore...lol Here is a list of some of the things these fuckers say:


Promissory Note:

1. Promishinary Note
2. Pronomanasary Note
3. Promise Note
4. Prominary Note
5. Camasory Act (by far the BEST)

Disbursement Date:

1. Disembursement Date
2. Dimbursement Date
3. Dismember Date (also...the best)

Co-Borrower/Co-Signer

1. Co-Borrier
2. Co-Borrer
3. Co-Acting
4. Co-Maker (my fav..lol)

Credit

1. Credik
2. Credikt


You know what...I have so much more. Especially quotes. But Im not in the mood to write about this now. I got other shit on my mind..like the blog Im about to write after this.....maybe Kerri can help me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome...disembursement date...Got that one??? That made me laugh..very cute Michael! It is Kerri by the way.

Anonymous said...

Realty...People pronounced it Real-ity, and spell it reality...
Love,China

Anonymous said...

somebody tell china to shut up!...love, anonymous.