Saturday, February 25, 2006

Catch Up

So my bday passed and as you can tell..i have been very busy. I celebrated my bday all weekend because I had a friend visit from out of town so we were out allll over the place. Also I now have 2 birthdays thanx to the people down at Social Security! My taxes wouldn't go thru because they kept saying my bday was wrong. Come to find out that it got switched in 1990 and they never switched it back. YET..they need for me to go to the SS office to change it because of Homeland Security. I find it odd that they can tell me that it was “changed” in 1990 but I have to go to them and change it. I was 11 years old in 1990. I obviously didn't change it. PS..I have been doing my taxes since 97! Makes no sense I tell ya.

Im still trying to get use to being single. I hate being single. I always have and never will like it. I am a relationship person and always have been. Im so not perfect but I try..I really do. I am extremely horny..but lonely too. So lonely..that I cannot even commit to a booty call. I just can't...it's much too soon. Trust and believe I have entertained the idea..but I keep thinking about him and how much I still love to have my way with him..and how his skin feels against mine. ::sigh:: Im still very much hurt.

I am very hopeful that someday we will get that second chance to do this again. Dating is hard and maybe we just need to see what its like so we can come back to each other with new respect and appreciation. Behind my hopefulness is a bit of reality. This may never work. We may never get back together. He...may find somebody better then me. And yes...I know that if that day ever comes I will be happy for him...but I may never talk to him again. At least if I feel the way I feel now. I love him with every ounce of my being. He will never and I mean never understand how much I love him. I don't even understand it sometimes.

Anyhoo..thats where my stinkin feelings are right about now. Other then that...I finally got hired at the damn temp job that I have been working at for the past year. I am making a considerable amount more AND I could be making even more by the summer. Niiice. Now I can catch up to my bills and finally be able to buy all the shit I didn't get for my bday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do understand how you are feeling. it hurts. i;m going though it myself...

Anonymous said...

Yes, A lot of people are going through this pain with you, some are going through it very deservingly, not offensively, and some are going through it because they are obsessive and can't stop going through it, even though the situation is antique now...those people are just crazy, ignore those!