Sunday, February 12, 2006

Dear Valentine.

I cry out these words so that I can let you read how I feel. Valentine, you have been so good to me and you have showed me how to handle a real relationship with care and respect. I watched you sacrifice a lot of yourself for me and I am aware of how selfish I have been with your kindness. Forgive me because I didn't know as much as you thought I did. All I knew was that I loved you and I wanted to keep you for myself. I suffocated you...I know I did..and I know that I hurt you...but I wanted you to stand up to me. I wanted you to show me that you loved me enough to put your foot down and make things right. Alas it didn't work. I have hardened you and suddenly I no longer have you.

Valentine...You have been the music in my soul that has sustained me thru many many hard times in my life. You have always been there to hold my hand thru any and every difficulty that came across my path and I thank you for being so brave. I am a lot to put up with and I know it had to have been damn near impossible to make it thru what I put out. "If I cryed a million times you must have died a million times from the pain." I am trying my best to not call you and tell you to come and lay in my arms. Your legs...I love your legs Valentine. I miss kissing them while you sleep...I miss your kiss before work and how Nina would lay inbetween us.

I will eventually hold onto "nothing"...but will forgive you for "everything."

I love you Valentine...I pray that if it is meant to be...we will continue "forever."


With all of my heart and soul...
Mikey

No comments: