Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Day After

So my B Day is over but Im not thru celebrating. I really haven't begun. I am still a little under the weather so hopefully during the weekend I will get better and be able to enjoy the fact that I am a year older and still doing good. I know my blogs might have people beleiving otherwise..but honastly I am not down and out. I have had a rough few weeks...but I have had worse times and as a matter of fact...this time last year was a much harder time for me. So it's all good. As far as I am concerned this year is looking like it will be better then last year. I kinda lost myself these last 2 years.

Im not gonna say that it was due to my relationship because I had some great times and I learned a lot about myself. I now know that for my next relationship I will not tolerate certain things and I will also learn how to compromise better in certain areas. I would love to have another chance at making my prior relationship work. Its done now...but by my choice. Sometimes if you really love somebody..you just have to let go. Everything that is meant to be will come about one way or another. It bothers me yes...Im still in love with him. It bothers him too...we are very much still in love...but love is never enough. Relatiobships do not work on JUST love. It takes 2 whole people (and all of their shit!) to find a common ground in order to have a fair chance at having something that wil last. Its like a business. Trust me...it is.

Bla bla bla
Anyhoo...before any of that happens again..Im single and horny. lol
Watch out!!!

No comments: