Saturday, April 08, 2006

Rebound For Us

So Friday night was very wild for me. I was in the presence of some great coworkers, friends and onlooking strangers at Club Cafe. Music was very gay and the drinks were free (for me) all night. I know what you're thinking...and it doesn't sound wild, but I am leaving a lot out. For starters my Ex had gone off to NY to have a weekend date with some guy he has been sending naked pics (that I took of him) to. Classy. How do I know this? Because I picked up his traits of sneakiness and insecurity. He use to go thru all of my emails and would look over my shoulder all the time. So I had the habbit of checking his emails (sneaky) even after we broke up (there goes that insecure shit).

He knows that I found out but would refuse to tell me who he was going to see but I knew the whole time. I know it is none of my business anyways but we had this agreement that we would spend weekends together so that we can try and work out the issues in our relationship ...but he made these plans and was not going to tell me about it. When I confronted him about his "date weekend" he admitted that he would not have told me he was going away nor would he have picked up his phone if I called.

Why am I mentioning all of this? Because he emailed me on Friday (the day he was leaving to go on his date) saying "I hope you're having a good day." It was a nice gesture but was bittersweet to me. You're going to wish me a good day before you see another man who has been enjoying the pics I took of you when we were being intimate? Im sure he will try (or has) to re-enact the moments we shared while I took those pics with his new date. Again....classy. I cordially replied to his email, thanked him and gave him a good day wish as well.

Well...onto the wild part of my Friday. im just going to sum it up because i really don't want to get in trouble if the wrong person reads this. Here goes: I flirted with many people, kissed a very cute boy (who I am interested in) and was felt up and "kissed" on by a person from my job...not just any person...but a superior. Nuff said! lol

If you want details email me.....

Mike is on his way.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it hurts to even laugh Mikey! Good to hear u bouncin' back man, hang in there and keep ur head up. im curious tho,' how did u feel after your escapdae with ur supervisor? Was it gratifying? Did u feel like you got revenge of sorts?

Las Vegas buddy =)

Mike Milan said...

It wasn't a supervisor..it was somebody way above that...but..no. It wasn't gratifying. He is very attractive but I don't fuck with work people nor am I ready for another person. Im a bit too raw right now..unless you havent noticed. lol But thank you for reading/asking.

Anonymous said...

Sounds naughty and fun we all need those moments!