Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Thank You.

After receiving some concerned emails, I want to put it out there that I am not unhappy with my life. I am actually doing pretty good right now and I am making moves to better myself at work and I am being more social. I have been antisocial for the past year so it is a big change for me. Im not at home as often and I am actually grooming and shopping again. I am sad because I lost a very important part of my life. I lost "him." But the world doesnt stop for heart break...so the show must go on. Tears or not.

That is only in one aspect of "me." It is very consuming..but it is what it is and I know how to draw a line when it comes to other parts of my life. You have to.

Blurry lines suck man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..antisocial Mikey...I love you stilll and remember that you owe me a phone call trick! I haven't forgotten. Yo...me, you and Davey should try to arrange something so that we could all hang out for a weekand or something.