Sunday, January 28, 2007

Complain.

Im kinda down right now. I wish I was not in this position but these are the cards that have been dealt to me. I want to be out of Boston so bad. Now that I am not a drunk and Im not clubbing 3 days a week I can once again see what is around me. After the New Years fiasco I felt it would be best for me to just lay low and take care of myself. It has been difficult because I really do miss going out and being hammered, but what good is that going to do me? I don't want to get away from my problems, I want to solve them.

I read somebody's blog about letting go of people who do not want to be held. It was specific to relationships but I can see how it would apply to all relationships. Friends, family and lovers. If you can see that somebody no longer needs or wants you around...why stay? Easier said then done but I think we should all embrace the power of letting go. Good-bye's open up the doors to new things.

I have so much going thru my head right now...I just don't feel like typing it out. I went to 2 clubs 2nite and it brought me down. lol I wanted a drink!! Maybe that's what it was....ugh.

I need inspiration.

No comments: