Sunday, January 21, 2007

Single

February 11th will mark me being single for a year. No dating either. Some flirting and a few sex romps but nothing serious at all. I keep saying that I want to date and that I am ready to meet somebody new bla bla bla. But I dont think that is the case. I am lonely and miss just laying down next to somebody I care for and randomly slow dancing ...but I have too much to accomplish this year. Being with somebody will just slow me down and I can't afford to be distracted again.

I have already slowed down the partying and I havent had a "drink" since New Years. I can do without it and it feels great to come home and not be drunk while putting my key in the door. I know it hasnt been a lot of time (only 3 weeks) since I dropped the partying and drinking, but I cannot imagine being like that anymore. However, I do NOT frown upon it! I just can't fit that into my life right at this time. Now I have to work on sleeping early on the days that I would normally go out.

My bday is coming up (Feb 15th) and I am excited for it to come and go. For the last few years my bday has been...well...not so good. Lets just leave it at that. So I am trying to plan something and maybe throw a party...maybe just a get together somewhere..I have no idea..I just want to celebrate. One of my friends told me that my year seems to not officially start until my bday because something life changing usually happens on it that forces me to switch everything up.

So I look forward to this new "New Year" coming up.

On a random note: This is a pic that is on the Krash website (krashnyc.com). This was a very good night and I look forward to seeing my NY friends again. I miss ya'll so much!


8-19-06

No comments: