Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Im Still Here

It's 2007 and I am still here. Still here meaning I made it thru and I am going to keep going. I decided that my New Years Resolution would be to focus. I am not going to set myself up for dissapointment anymore by saying shit like "Im going to learn how to drive this year!" or "I am going to move out of Boston this year!" I cant do that anymore. Its like a set up for failure. Instead I am just going to focus on the cards that I have in front of me and take it day by day. That is all I can do.

Yes I still want to get the fuck out of Boston and yes I would still like to learn how to drive. But it will happen if it is meant to be. I would also like to start dating again but it is so hard to do that here. It is some slim fucking pickings man! For real. Something always got to be wrong. The men here are either trying to get me to mess with them on the side while they have a man at home or they are trying to make me their "lady." Im not a bottom fellas (unless u give it up first =P). Stop.

I also learned a huge lesson in regards to the ex at the very end of December. We fell into this situation where we were spending way too much time on each other and having sex quite often. Come to find out he was not as single as he said he was. Such a mess. I know I have professed my love for him on this blog many times but if he fell off the face of the earth I couldnt be any happier.

Enough about that mess. So yes...It's me. All me. Still here.

I will post quite a few of New Year party pics sometime this week.

Smile =)

No comments: